MB trac 1000 - Frame around hydraulic levers gets HOT

Hi

When running the tractor in hot weather for longer durations I experience the the frame surrounding the hydraulic levers gets very hot. Not to hot to lay hands on, but hotter than my hand, I would guess 40-45°C That's not a bad temperature for a hydraulic system, but to have a metal surface inside the cab with this temperature doesn't make you cooler, especially when its already 25°C outside. I'm not experiencing that the problem is as big in our 900 turbo from 1990 where the frame is plastic and not heat conducting aluminum.

Is this normal and the solution is simply to live with it or replace with a plastic frame that doesn't transport heat? Just as Mercedes did? Or do my hydraulic system build more heat than normal? I would guess that the hydraulic tank is around 50-60°C, after 4hours of plowing with a 4 furrow plow.

Personally I think that the placing of the hydraulic valves is stupid, it should be mounted down in the frame where it would get better cooling and don't transport heat into the cab.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
MB trac 1000 - Frame around hydraulic levers gets HOT - von JohannesG - 20.04.2019, 20:41
RE: MB trac 1000 - Frame around hydraulic levers gets HOT - von JohannesG - 28.04.2019, 22:59
RE: MB trac 1000 - Frame around hydraulic levers gets HOT - von hundmb-trac - 02.05.2019, 18:01
RE: MB trac 1000 - Frame around hydraulic levers gets HOT - von JohannesG - 02.05.2019, 22:23

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste